Start Date: 27/11/2016
End Date: 29/11/2016
Program Duration: Three days
Program Trainer: Mohamed Al Shehhi
Course Provider: Reyada Group
- Communication process.
- Types of communication.
- Communication channels.
- Overcoming communication barriers.
- Effective feedback.
- Active listening.
- Understand factors that influence communication and interpersonal interactions.
- How can we communicate effectively.
- Barriers which hinder effective communication.
- Reasons for poor listening.
- Improving active listening.
Perception and Human Behavior:
- The process of dealing with differences.
The Importance of Listening:
- Identifying your listening skills; the personal listening profile.
- Tips to improve listening skills.
The Process of Verbal Communication:
- Definitions and barriers.
- One-Way versus Two-Way Communication.
Dealing with Different Personalities and Difficult People:
- Ways to cultivate relationships and resolve conflict.
- Basic assumptions about assertiveness.
- Managing your boss.
Words we can use:
- "I" instead of You.
- Keeping it impersonal.
- Avoiding giving orders.
- Taking responsibility.
- Avoiding defensiveness.
- Showing empathy.
- Acknowledging feelings.
- Forming a Team.
- Effective Communication / telephone Skills.
- Public Speaking.
Knowledge of effective communication is the science of looking at the dynamics of the interaction between individuals and their differences and try to find grounds for understanding and communicating shorten the time and effort, and jump over obstacles to reach the other ideas successfully, and innovates its mission to reduce "intellectual collisions" between individuals that need to regulated to avoid the serious consequences misunderstanding and intolerance.
Employees, supervisors and managers who seek to improve communication skills both inside and outside of work