Start Date: 30/08/2016
End Date: 31/08/2016
Program Duration: Two Days
Program Trainer: Ayman AbdulSalam
Course Provider: Reyada Group
Provide participants with the skills, knowledge about:
- Rules and procedures warehouses in accordance with the quality standards.
- Identify inventory operations.
- Identify inventory planning processes, and the quantities of economic demand.
- Disposal of waste and inventory sluggish.
- (Rules of procedure - Regulations - Instructions) warehouses.
- Security and safety inside stores.
- inventory reports.
- How to create storage policies.
- How to audit the work of the stores.
- How to implement a comprehensive quality standards in the work of the stores.
This course aims to give advanced information storage and warehouse management business in the medium and large-sized bodies, which has a significant investment in inventory, in order to achieve a balance between (ensure secure materials aimed at business continuity - and to avoid unjustified investment in amounts stocks uneconomical) with an explanation quality standards in warehouse management.
- Warehouses Managers.
- Storekeeper - Storekeeper Assistant.
- Control officers on the stores.