Reyada is one of the organizations under the Executive Office of Her Highness Sheikha Jawaher bint Mohamed Al Qasimi – wife of His Highness the Ruler of Sharjah. Reyada aims to strengthen the role of the citizens in Sharjah society by introducing and implementing initiatives and projects with academic, professional and cultural appeal that benefit a group of individuals to enhance their capabilities and abilities.
The role of Reyada is to provide and supervise the training and development programs, plus partnership and coordinate with local and international competent institutions in order to exchange knowledge, experiences and develop mutual work fields. Reyada is looking to activate the knowledge, skills acquired to improve the work performance and improve healthy work environment for all the organizations under Her Highness Sheikha Jawaher bint Mohamed Al Qasimi.
Identify, inspire and develop human capital serving community of Sharjah.
Building capacity of human capital working in Sharjah in alignment with Her Highness vision.
- To contribute to building experiences and advanced technical and academic skills for organizations staff.
- To establish rehabilitation and development programs and supervise its implementation.
- To increase human capitals efficiency in HH organizations.
- To participate in Sharjah community effectively.
- Excellence in programs provided.
- Privilege partnership with various sectors.
- Effective communication.
- Flexibility and keep up with changes.